Do you have a more demanding commute? This is the bike for you.
The extra power available from the surprisingly smooth and quiet Bafang M600 drive means you'll be comfortable merging with higher speed traffic. The larger capacity battery is scaled up to match so you'll get about 30 miles per charge even under heavy use, and if you're careful, you can easily double it. Weekend coast ride to Monterrey* anyone?
- Pedal Assist: 28 mph
- Throttle: 20 mph (but you won't use it)
- Motor: Bafang® 500W 48V Mid Drive
- Pedal Assist: 5 Levels, torque sensor
- Range: 30 Miles
- Battery: Lithium-ion 46.8V, 13.6Ah (636.4Wh) w/ LG® Cells
- Frame: 6061 Double-Butted Aluminum Alloy w/ Internal Battery
- Tires: E-Drifter 27.5 x 2.35
- Handlebar: 15-Degree Sweptback
- Brakes: Tektro® HD-T285 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Rotors
- Shifter: Shimano® 8-Speed SL-M310
- Derailleur: Shimano® RD-M310 8-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano® 11-34
- Accessories: Integrated Lighting, Front/Rear Fenders, Rear Rack
*Yes, that Monterrey. Bring your charger. You could do it.